Write Away Magazine.

Discussion group on Music Websites,Blogs & Magazine. Post your Music Website, Blog Website & Magazine Website links, questions, answers, and comments.
Forum rules
Please try to balance the number of your personal music posts to answering and commenting on some of the other member's posts. This will help the forum to be equally balanced for everyone. No ads allowed.
WriteAwayMagazine
1st Tier Music Contributor

Write Away Magazine.

Post by WriteAwayMagazine »

Hello all, I produce Write Away Magazine, it's free online released on the 4th of each month. You can subscribe/submit/download/read from my website, all free www.writeawaymag.co.uk It's for all abilities of songwriting to learn how to improve lyric writing and to promote original songs. :D
PT
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Write Away Magazine.

Post by PT »

Everyone should submit an article to Write Away Magazine. If you don't submit an article, you're missing a GREAT opportunity for readers to discover your music. Other artists have... why haven't you? But at least read the magazine as it is a great resource for music writing and learning.
"Discovering New Indie Music & New Indie Artists One Note At A Time"
752.2 Hit Maker Radio
Briandmckell

Re: Write Away Magazine.

Post by Briandmckell »

I have had a article in the right away magazine and there country magazine was amazing exposure for me and amazingly well done @Write away magazine