The Innovator Behind 752.2 Radio

Introduce yourself so everyone on the forum can get to know you better. Mingle with friends and share experiences and interests that you might have in common (related or unrelated to music).
Forum rules
Please try to balance the number of your personal music posts to answering and commenting on some of the other member's posts. This will help the forum to be equally balanced for everyone. No ads allowed.
PT
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Innovator Behind 752.2 Radio

Post by PT »

Guess I’ll start this intro forum off by introducing myself. I’m the one to blame for the crazy idea of 752.2 Hit Maker Radio and now the Ultimate Indie Music Forum.

752.2 Radio was an easy idea as I was always a frustrated musician. I played lead guitar and I started playing by copying the lead to “Louie Louie” by the Kingsmen. I would play that 45 record over and over again, picking up the needle and placing it back to the place on the record that I was having a problem with playing. That’s what you did in the olden days. :D

I had piano lessons, but I never practiced, so I picked up the guitar after seeing the Beatles on TV, like so many other musicians.

My claim to fame was sending my music to the Beatles and receiving a rejection letter from them. I used to walk through the Brill Building with a guitar in hand a knock on the doors asking if anyone would like to hear my music. Then the old Dot records called me up and said that they wanted to do an album with my music, but the person was fired before anything really materialized.

Then I realized that I needed a real job (by the time I was 22) and my dreams of being in the music business faded away.

So, now, I created 752.2 Radio and the new Ultimate Indie Music Forum to help Indie artists succeed. I can now live vicariously through your successes. :cheers:

I hope to hear some of your music stories as everyone has a different story of either success, failure or both. All stories are a great learning experience and they are all worth listening to.

Hope to see you on the forum. :thumbup:
"Discovering New Indie Music & New Indie Artists One Note At A Time"
752.2 Hit Maker Radio
Copperstone
1st Tier Music Contributor

Re: I’m The Person Behind 752.2 Radio.

Post by Copperstone »

Love the background, especially the Louie Louie part. Every party or show we played in college we made sure to include that song solely in hopes that the animal house reference would get the party going that much more!

Thanks for creating a great station, forum, and overall great place for indie musicians to continue to have their music heard!
Miltos Marathon

Post by Miltos Marathon »

Hello my dear friend thanks for the support!I wish you all the best! Greetings from Greece!!! :D
Robert Watson

Post by Robert Watson »

Hello PT. Thank you for the support. Greetings from Huber Heights, OH