CHANNELS: The 752.2 Podcast Network has channels (similar to a television) that contain 5 minute audio broadcasts of topics. Each channel has its own theme and content. Based on your channel interests, you can custom design your own Podcast Network.
BUSINESS OVERVIEW: Each business icon can be clicked for a business overview (information, map, photos, etc.)
CATEGORIES: Each 5 minute Podcast is categorized into different categories (up to 3 categories). Based on your interests, you can custom design your own Podcast Network.
SPONSORS: Every time you listen to a Podcast, there will be a 10 second audio sponsor played before the Podcast. The sponsors help support creating new quality audio content for your listening pleasure.
EPISODES: Every Channel contains episodes (from the most recent episode to the oldest episodes). This allows easy access to keep up-to-date with your favorite broadcasts.
FEATURED EPISODES: The newest featured episodes are listed and constantly changed to suggest to you other episodes that you might be interested in.
AWARDS: Awards are given to exceptional channels and exceptional episodes. Look for the gold background and the award icon.
HOW TO LISTEN TO AUDIO PODCASTS
Click the PLAY button to listen to a podcast. A 10 second sponsor audio will be played before each podcast.
YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
MEMBERSHIP (FREE): Membership is free for the Podcast Network. NOTE: Everyone can listen to all the podcasts without a membership. With your free membership, you receive additional features which help you organize and control your podcasts.
KEEPS TRACK: Keeps track of the podcasts you've listened to.
FAVORITES: Build and organize your favorite channels and favorite categories. You won't have to remember and find your favorite channels and categories. When the complete category listing is viewed, an * will appear next to the name of your favorite categories.
NOTIFIES YOU OF NEW PODCASTS: Notifies you of new podcasts added that are on your favorite channels or favorite categories.
RATE PODCASTS: Rate from 1-5 stars for the podcasts you've listened to.
PODCAST RATINGS: View the podcast ratings of each podcast based on member's ratings.
MY PROFILE: Custom design your profile to help you enjoy and keep up-to-date with your favorite Podcast listening. Place a check on the category interest boxes that you would like to follow. Each channel and category has its own theme and content. Based on your interests, you can custom design your own Podcast Network.
FAN IT: Become a FAN of a podcast channel, music group, band, musicians, business podcast, musician podcasts and a combination of all. Click the MUSIC FAN IT button or PODCAST FAN IT button to add to your list. Once you've become a FAN, you can remove being a FAN by clicking the FAN button.
COMMENT / REVIEW: Comment / Review businesses, music groups, bands & musicians.
CONTACT MUSICIANS & BUSINESSES: Contact musicians and businesses by email.
TOP 12 EPISODES: The top 12 listened to Podcasts are listed to keep you up-to-date with the most listened to Podcasts.
CHANNEL INTEREST REPORT: The channel interest report lists all the new Podcasts since the last report date (custom designed by you).
CATEGORY INTEREST REPORT: The category interest report lists all the new Podcasts since the last report date (custom designed by you).
SET REPORT DATE: Enter a new report date since the last time you created report. For instance, if you haven't listened to any new podcasts for the past week, enter a date that reflects a week ago. Each Interest Report will display the newest podcasts since the new report date entered.
SHARING: Read the HOW TO SHARE section (on the top menu bar under HELP). You can share podcasts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
752.2 Radio consists of live music concerts and radio programming. You can listen to either assorted, streamed music or listen to individual musician's album tracks. Just click on the LISTEN button and listen to 752.2 Live Broadcast Radio.
752.2 RADIO INSTRUCTIONS
752.2 Radio has 4 different channels that you can listen to:
1. LIVE RADIO CHANNEL: This is a channel you can listen to without being logged into your member account. LIVE RADIO consists of either a live broadcast (happening right at this moment) or a previously recorded live broadcast or a mix of music and podcasts. Click the LISTEN button to start listening to 752.2 LIVE RADIO. Look at the LIVE RADIO PROGRAM GUIDE to view the upcoming LIVE RADIO BROADCASTS. 752.2 Radio has broacast over 40+ live music concerts this past summer.
2. RADIO MUSIC CHANNEL: This is a channel you can listen to ONLY if you are logged into your member account. RADIO MUSIC consists of an hour of a mix of multiple category music. Click the LISTEN button to start listening to 752.2 RADIO MUSIC. Look at the 752.2 RADIO MUSIC PROGRAM GUIDE (all guides located below) to view each hour's music for today.
3. RADIO PODCAST CHANNEL: This is a channel you can listen to ONLY if you are logged into your member account. RADIO PODCAST consists of an hour of a mix of podcasts. Click the LISTEN button to start listening to RADIO PODCAST. Look at the 752.2 RADIO PODCAST PROGRAM GUIDE (all guides located below) to view each hour's podcast for today.
4. PREVIOUS LIVE RADIO CHANNEL: This is a channel you can listen to without being logged into your member account. PREVIOUS LIVE RADIO consists a list of previous live broadcasts. Click the LISTEN button to start listening to PREVIOUS LIVE RADIO. Look at the PREVIOUS LIVE PROGRAM GUIDE (all guides located below) to view a list of all previous live radio that you can select.
5. MY RADIO CHANNEL: This is a channel you can create for yourself and listen to ONLY if you are logged into your member account. MY RADIO consists of an hour of a mix of new music (multiple categories). Select Up To 4 Musicians by checking each box underneath a musician. Click The Submit Button. 752.2 Radio Will Randomly Select 4 Tracks From Each Musician's Albums.
You may also select ALBUM MUSIC TRACKS to listen to. You must be logged into your member account to listen to unlimited individual album tracks.
KNOWN BROWSER ISSUES
WHEN I PLAY A PODCAST ONLY ADS ARE PLAYED AND NOT THE PODCAST: Some browsers (PC, Tablet & Mobile) have the option in the setup to stop redirecting of pages. If your browser is setup to stop redirecting (box is checked on the setup), you will only hear the ads and not the podcast. In your browser, go to Tools > options > advanced > general (might be a different setup on your browser). Then uncheck "warn me when websites try to redirect."
WHEN I PLAY A PODCAST, THE AD OR PODCAST IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY PLAYED ON MOBILE OR TABLET: Some MOBILE PHONES & TABLETS do not allow autoplay. A play button will appear.
WHEN USING MOZILLA FIREFOX SHARE & LIKE BUTTONS ARE MISSING: When starting FIREFOX, hold the shift button down and set the browser to safe mode when asked on the screen.