Estes Valley Library Overview |
Estes Valley Library
335 East Elkhorn Ave
Estes Park, CO 80517
Upstair computer room with free WiFi and many computers to choose from. A printer is also available for printing. Sit in our comfortable chairs and read from our selection of over 100 magazines and daily newspapers. In the winter, sit by the fireplace. Many movie DVD's, VCR's, Reading Tapes, books and much more to choose from.
Estes Valley Library Comments:|
1. This is a great library! Free Internet, sit by the fire and read a book, tons of magazines and newspapers, large selection of music CD's & movie DVD's. Look for all the events held in the Library. Philip
2. Great outdoor programs are offered in the evenings (not sure when as I just look in the newspaper). I have gone to a couple of them and I have enjoyed both of them. Glen
3. What a great library for a small town! It's so nice just to go in and read by the fireplace and relax. They also have a great computer room upstairs. Mary and Sam
4. This library is superb! If they don't have what you want, just ask! It's a geat place just to sit back, relax, read a book or newspaper. Mel
5. GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! I have lived in much larger towns and this library is so much better than any of libraries in the larger towns I have lived in. Kathy
"A Snapshot of Estes Valley Library"
Estes Valley Library Map & Directions