Brownfield's 350 East Elkhorn Ave Estes Park, CO 80517 (970) 586-3275 www.brownfieldstrading.com
Brownfield's Podcast Channel
OVERVIEW: Estes Park, Colorado shopping at its best. Brownfield's is a souvenir and outdoor store nestled in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. We are known for having the highest quality and best prices in town. We carry name-brand outdoor gear from Mountain Hardwear, Patagonia, Smartwool, Salomon, Vasque, Hi-Tec, Camelbak, White Sierra, and More. We have a huge selection of Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park souvenirs. For example, kids tees start at $6 and adult tees start at $9.
We have been doing business in Estes Park since 1956. We are open seasonally from Memorial Day Weekend through November. The current Brownfield's building was built circa 1915 and is not winterized. Therefore, we are closed during the winter months.
Online store: www.shopbrownfields.com
1. It's the only store in town that I purchase ALL of my t-shirts. The t-shirt have great designs and colors... and t-shirts are the only shirts that I wear during the spring, summer and fall. Philip
2. It's always a pleasure to visit the store and find a t-shirt to remind me of my visit in Estes. People are always friendly. Rob
3. Great store - unique items and at a reasonable cost. Good quality too. Customer service is friendly. I recommend this store. Janeen from Kansas
4. What isn't there to like about Brownfield's?
As soon as you walk in the door, you are greeted with a smile, and help is always close by if you need assistance with the purchase you are sure to make.
This store has both quality and quanity. If you are looking for that sweatshirt you should have packed, a shirt to take back to your sister who is cat-sitting for you, or if you just need to buy some things for yourself, you can't go wrong shopping at Brownfield's. I have been happy with every purchase I have made there, and I end up buying something there every year I go to Estes Park.
Brownfield's is a MUST SEE destination when you go on your next trip to Estes Park. You won't regret it ! Michael from Omaha, NE
5. We call Brownfields Our Favorite Store When ever we have visitors, we take them right down town to Brownfields, as their selections are wonderful, prices are great, and everyone is so friendly. Melanie, Estes Park
6. As a local of Estes Park, I am always excited when Brownfield's Trading Post opens again for the summer season! The store is a great place to take all of my visiting friends and family Trisha, Estes Park
7. One of the best retail stores in Estes Park. Friendly people and very knowledgeable about their products. Diane
8. From our very first visit to Estes Park back in 2001 we have been loyal customers of Brownfield's Trading Post. The merchandise is top quality, the prices are not to be beat, and the staff are the most helpful and friendliest in town. The quality service that they provide customers is something most businesses don't offer anymore.
We will continue to shop at Brownfields every time we visit Estes Park. We only wish they offered mail order so we could shop throughout the year.
Try them, and you'll be back year after year! Tim
9. They don't open until Memorial Weekend. Julie Reply: We are sorry to have missed you. Since our building is not winterized, we are not able to be open during the winter months.
10. Store opens Memorial weekend which contributes to thought of EP being only a seasonal town. It's not. My last 30 yrs of visiting; store never open. Linda Reply: We are sorry to have missed you. Since our building is not winterized, we are not able to be open during the winter months.
11. prices are wayyyy toooo high joyce
12. The best crew ever. Passionate about what they do. Fantastic selection & great prices. A group the cares about Estes. Our highlight every trip each summer and fall! Brian Post