The Wild Rose Restaurant 157 West Elkhorn Avenue Estes Park, CO 80517 (970) 586-2806 www.wildroserestaurant.com
OVERVIEW: Come and experience the finest in American and European dining in the heart of downtown Estes Park, Colorado. We offer satisfying lunches and mouthwatering dinners set in acasual, family friendly environment. So, take a break from a busy day of sightseeing, shopping, or treat yourself to a well deserved night out...at The Wild Rose! The Wild Rose is owned and operated by executive chef Hubert (”Hubi”) Felden. Classically trained in Europe, Hubi’s culinary passion is expressed in each and every dish that comes out of his kitchen. Hubi has put this training to practice,gaining many years of experience in some of the finest kitchens in Europe and the United States. Our banquet rooms are available for any special occasion such as wedding rehearsal dinners, business lunches and dinners, anniversaries, club meetings and so much more. Give us a call for time and space availability. **NOTE: YOU CAN USE THE DINING RESERVATION BUTTON BELOW TO MAKE AN ONLINE DINNER RESERVATIONS AT THE WILD ROSE RESTAURANT.** Thank you.
The Wild Rose Restaurant Comments:
1. Best in Estes Park JENNIFER
2. Great Place to eat for Lunch and Dimmer. Our Family enjoyed the Best Food we had in Estes Park. The service was very friendly and our meal outstandig. Peter D.
3. We love their specials and salad bar. It's a nice, relaxing place to eat right in town! Tracy
4. The Elkburger is outstanding,and your Blackened Salmon Caesar Sallad is the BEST i ever had. We will be back soon !!! Steph
5. Thank you so much for the wonderful Reunion we had in your beautiful private Dining room . We loved the food and the friendly service. Thank you, Pam Pam
6. The best Dinner we had in Estes Park.
The Beer Battered Fish was fantastic and the Elk Chop wonderful !!!
Great Wine selection Holly
7. We had a large Group at this fine Restaurant . Everything was outstanding ,we love your friendly Service and your best Kitchen in Estes Park. Chris Chris
8. We just had a great Meal at your Restaurant. Normally we do not eat in Estes Park, because we live just down the Valley, but our meal was wonderful. Hermann
9. Thank you again to make our large Group feel so special. The Food is wonderful and your friendly waitstaff compliments your service.
10. Thank you for making our Vacation so special.The whole family was greatly impressed with the mouthwatering Food and friendly service ! Brian
11. Wow we ate there for the first time during the Savor event, and the food was awesome! We will be back for sure! Rick
12. Great job on the food and service Nataly
13. I have eaten there several times, each a delight. The sauce's on the dinners are unreal. For lunch, the fish and chips is the best I've had. Dave
14. Great for Families with a budget , food and service was fantastic .
We are Locals , Love this Restaurant Bob
15. Don't bother! Barb
16. BEST onion rings ive EVER tasted. One of the things I look forward to every time I go on my annual Colorado trip!! Christina
17. Where did these other reviews come from? Bad, Bad, Bad! Bad food, bad service, bad choice on our part! We will NOT be going back! Dee
18. Sounds classy from the name and sign, reminded me of a Denny's. Disappointing Stephanie